Re: [omr-dev] Is the project still alive?

Hi Dorra, hi Mark,

thanks for the quick replies.

Rather than asking for specific questions, I'm more eager to see a
higher level documentation on how the various OMR components interact
and how to exploit them correctly. In addition, it would be immensely
helpful and informative to have a concrete example of a simple language
using them all (or almost all). In this sense, the "competing"
Graal/Truffle team did a good job of popularizing their technologies.

I know that Charlie Gracie did some initial work on SOM++ (Smalltalk),
which is a language simple enough to play the role of a case study, but
I don't know if he evolved it to make it more performing [1].

Greetings
Raffaello

----

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/omr-dev/msg00102.html