[omr-dev] Modern package managers and build tools

Hi, team.

What do you think about using https://conan.io/ in your project and split current code on few modules? I think it is a good idea because now I interested in usage only threads library and I don't want to build all project. I have many compilation problems in other unnecessary  modules.

Also, could you share documentation how to use your threads library?
omrthread.c isn't simple for understanding without documentation))

Thanks.

Back to the top