[omr-dev] GitHub Label Taxonomy?

With Issues being used more and more, I'm proposing we create a set of
labels to help us manage our issues. Philosophically, I think we should
favour simplicity over complexity, so it's important that not too many
different labels get created.

My first draft set of labels would be as follows:

Types:

1. Bug
2. Feature
3. Docs

Components:

1. GC
2. Port
3. Thread
4. JIT
5. Test

I think an important part of community building would be the final label
to be used in conjunction with Bug:

1. StarterBug -- for Bugs that the originator believes could be tackled
                 by a relative beginner.

This is of course just a starter draft. I'd love to hear what others
think.

-- Matthew

Back to the top