[omr-dev] consuming omr-agentcore

Hi,

The project at https://github.com/RuntimeTools/omr-agentcore was created to provide core monitoring functionality for building runtime monitoring agents.  It has the name OMR in it as we hope that at some point this can become an official part of the Eclipse OMR project.  Until then I would like to consume this project so we can build a monitoring agent as part of Eclipse OMR.

To consume the omr-agentcore project I see two possibilities.
1, consume it as a git submodule
2. check the code into the third_party folder.

I am proposing that we check the code into the third_party folder and then build an OMR Agent using these core libraries.

I will open a GitHub Issue for this next week when I have more time to move forward with this but I thought I would start the conversation today.

Does anyone have a strong opinion about this?

Charlie Gracie

Back to the top