[om2m-dev] Simulator software for OM2M

Dear om2m-dev team,

I am a student of HUST (Hanoi University of Science and Technology), Vietnam. Our group has used and investigated your implementations OM2M for our research and development IoT system for 2 years.

Recently, our team has developed a simulation software that allows us to monitor the operation of a large-scale oneM2M network, which consists of the number of entities (INs, MNs) on computers. We make use of your OM2M execute file to run oneM2M entities, then catch all of the exchanged messages to display on GUI. Moreover, we revise Proxy to simulate the transmission environment, which makes the results closer to reality.

We would like to contribute our simulator to the community of OM2M users and developers and also get the feedback of users to improve our software. Could you please guide us the efficient way to do that in our OM2M community?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Tran Trung Hieu

Back to the top