[nosql-dev] Repository custom query pagination

Hello,

I am trying to use Repository with the pagination.

Since I use @Query annotation, I suppose that just adding the Pagination parameter wont work, so I try to use "skip" and "limit" in the query.

@Query("select * from Variants where caseLevelData.biosampleId = @biosampleId skip @skip limit @limit") List<VariantEntity> findByBiosampleId(@Param("biosampleId") String biosampleId, @Param("skip") int skip, @Param("limit") int limit);

Unfortunately this doesn't work either. I got ANTLR exception:
QueryException: line 1:75 mismatched input '@skip' expecting INT

I suppose that I am doing something wrong...

Is it possible to use Repository for this, or should I go for the DocumentTemplate?

Thank you in advance,

Dmitry

Back to the top