[nosql-dev] Are any from this Top 18 list missing?

This is a list of the Top 18 free and most widely used NoSQL databases: https://bigdata-madesimple.com/18-free-and-widely-used-open-source-nosql-databases/

A large majority is already covered, could we create a bullet-point list in this issue ticket of those that are not supported with a Diana driver already?

Support :

  •  MongoDB
  •  Redis
  •  CouchDB
  •  RavenDB
  •  MemcachedDB
  •  Riak
  •  Neo4J
  •  Hbase
  • X Perst - We don't support object-oriented embedded
  •  HyperGraphDB - Thank you Apache TinkerPop
  •  Cassandra
  •  Voldermort WIP - #143
  • X Terrastore - abandoned in 2011.
  • X NeoDatis - We don't support object-oriented embedded
  • X MyOODB
  •  OrientDB
  •  InfoGrid
  • X Db4objects - - We don't support object-oriented embedded

Ref: https://github.com/eclipse/jnosql-diana-driver/issues/142

--
Otávio Gonçalves de Santana

Back to the top