[nebula-dev] About Nebula Demo in RAP

Hi Angelo, hi all,

This example of Nebula widgets over RAP is quite interesting. I'm wondering whether it would make sense to make it more visible from RAP wiki and RAP web site. It could make sense to add a link to the RAP pages showing nice widgets from the widget page. We could even think of embedding those pages in an IFrame on the widget page for immediate testing.
What do you think about this? Any known drawback to RAP that should make us prefer the link to an IFrame?

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top