Re: [nebula-dev] Release Schedule discussion

Note there is no specific requirement for subprojects to release with their parents. Many projects do operate this way, but it is not a requirement.

FWIW, if NatTable ends up operating completely separate from Nebula, it may make sense for it to be a direct Technology subproject. Again... whatever makes sense the project developers and community.

Wayne