[nebula-dev] Cleaning up the download area

Hi,

As we speak I am cleaning up the download area of the Nebula project. I have found that pgroup and pshelf used a lot of space because a number of builds were saved that contained the complete eclipse (180MB times 40).

Since my shell access was revoked due to the recent security problems I have to delete all files thru FTP.

I will put the latest builds into the downloads area once the delete is finished and then I then will repair the download information on the website.

Regards,

Wim

Back to the top