Re: [n4js-dev] Nightly is red

Hi Jens,

yes we do and we will get it yellow today. We worked last weeks both on internal and external Jenkins builds. The issue was that Maven 3.6.1 is not supported, so we switch back to 3.6.0. Regarding the failing test, I assume that this is a randomly failing test.

FYI: Xpect tests are currently not working when started from the IDE. This is due to Xpect which is currently not compatible with Java 9+. Oliver fixed this issue already (on a branch) and now we need to build a new Xpect version (which means that we need to fix the Xpect build job). Christian Dietrich is helping with this.

Cheers,

 Marcus