Re: [n4js-dev] Junit 5?

On 23. May 2019, at 23:25, Mark-Oliver Reiser <mark-oliver.reiser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What do you need the per-class life cycle for, exactly? In our JUnit tests some things do carry over from one test method to another; for example, in Plugin[UI] tests we sometimes use @BeforeClass methods for global config, iirc.

As I answered Sebastian: I do not really need it :-) I was just curious whether the per-class life cycle would increase performance (at the cost of possible loss of isolation, i.e. at the cost of extra precaution). I have not found any measurements in the “internet”. I have read that TestNG should offer that, but also there I haven’t found any measurements.

Cheers,
Jens

Back to the top