[n4js-dev] Eclipse and GitHub Account

Dear Committers,

Please double check that the email address you use for GitHub and as the author email for git commits matches the Eclipse account email address. They need to be similar in order to let the IP tooling work correctly. If they are different, I have to contact Wayne to add a mapping for these addresses.

If this is not the case, please inform me.

Also note: All non-committers need to sign-off EVERY commit. We might could work around that since we use squash commits, but we still should follow that general rule!

Best regards,
Jens

Back to the top