[mylyn-docs-dev] Updates to EPUB support

Hi guys,

I've lately been doing some changes to the EPUB support currently in IP-review. Some are due to requests from the reviewer, others are bug fixes and documentation updates (which are not being reviewed). I'm wondering how to proceed with these. I guess the easiest would be to wait until the IP-review is done and then push the changes to Gerrit for further processing. However I'd like your input on this.

Best regards,
Torkild

Back to the top