Re: [mylyn-dev] Fwd: Unattended Error Reports for Mylyn

Alright. Let's try this out. If those emails don't end up providing value or annoy too many people we can always reconsider.

Steffen

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 9:15 PM, Torkild Ulvøy Resheim <torkildr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1 for signing up for the reports, at least for Mylyn Docs which I’m focusing on. I don’t mind setting up a filter in the mail client for catching these.

Best regards,
Torkild