Re: [mylyn-dev] final 3.8 build (Juno RC4 contribution) available

>> 2. Will Mylyn in addition also work with the current Tasktop Pro EA?

> We are aiming to have all Mylyn extensions available in compatible
> versions when 3.8 is released on June 27 (or at least shortly after).
> I have been working with vendors of extensions to update them
> accordingly.

I just use the publicly available Mylyn connector + Tasktops own plugins.

So I would love to also test weekly builds of Mylyn as I did before I started to use
Tasktop. But I guess the Tasktop EA dependencies are restrict it to pre Mylyn 3.8.

Cheers, Jörg

Back to the top