Re: [mylyn-dev] Unable to connect to Mantis repository as standalone application

Hi Robert ,
   Thanks for your response . I am attaching the simple java files.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p33079976/MantisTest.java MantisTest.java

Here are the lines of code for your quick reference

TaskRepository repository = new
TaskRepository(MantisCorePlugin.REPOSITORY_KIND, url);
	AuthenticationCredentials credentials = new AuthenticationCredentials("",
"");
	repository.setCredentials(AuthenticationType.REPOSITORY, credentials,
false);
	IMantisClientManager clientManager = new InMemoryMantisClientManager();
	IMantisClient client = clientManager.getRepository(repository);

	MantisRepositoryConnector mc = new MantisRepositoryConnector();

Thanks
Prakash