[mylyn-dev] cvs changes

Hi,

as discussed on today's call, I am planning to move sources for the
Commons, Context, Incubator and Tasks projects to their new CVS
repository on this weekend.

Please hold off on any CVS committs under /cvsroot/tools/org.eclipse.mylyn after

 Saturday, Dec 11, 1 AM PDT / 10:00 CET .

I'll send out a notice and team project set with the new bundle
locations once the move is complete (if all goes well it should take
less than an hour).

If you have outgoing changes, please commit before Saturday or make a
patch. None of the bundle contents will be changed so patches should
apply cleanly after the move.

The general time line for the remaining restructuring tasks is as following:

* Dec 12: Move CVS sources, migrate Mylyn Docs sources to Git
* Dec 15: Setup headless build and state intent to participate in Indigo
* Dec 22: Run magic script to flag 800 (yikes) contributed attachments
to convert mylyn-iplog.txt to automatic IP log
* Dec 31: Migrate Bugzilla bugs to new products and components

Let me know if there are any concerns or questions.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel
Committer, http://eclipse.org/mylyn