[mylyn-dev] minor issues with creating a custom presentation

Hi

I'm experimenting with a custom presentation that would group tasks into 3 categories, "Assigned To Me", "Implemented By Me" and "Reported By Me". Everything is working fine so far but I've been unable to assign an icon to each of these categories. I couldn't find a way to hook into TaskElementLabelProvider.

The other thing is that AbstractTaskContainer doesn't provide an internalAddChildren method that allows bulk adding of itasks. That wouldn't be a problem if children weren't a CopyOnWriteArrayList that makes a copy of the backing array on each addition.

Cheers
Philippe

Back to the top