[mylyn-dev] connector discovery categories/development

Steffen,

You mentioned that you'd like to be able to test out connector discovery categories as installed plug-in bundles (I don't recall where?).  I've created a new system property to make that possible: add -Dorg.eclipse.mylyn.internal.discovery.core.model.Policy.permissive=true to your Java startup options and you'll be able to test out your categories more easily.

David

Back to the top