RE: [mylyn-dev] Re: [mylyn-integrators] Mylyn WikiText component

Hi Eric,

Mylyn is already included in the key Eclipse downloads including JEE, so
there is no reason why this component could not be redistributed by WTP.  If
you have interest and a driver please file a bug against WTP and CC me, as
I've been discussing changing some of the JEE packaging with the WTP team.

Mik

Back to the top