[mylar-dev] Mylar Monitoring tools

I've packaged up some goodies I created for analyzing the results
of a study that used the Mylar Monitor.  You can find the details at:

    http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~bsd/research/expt-infra/

This site provides two sets of add-ons for the Monitor:

  * a monitor usage file viewer/editor for use within Eclipse;

  * a small framework to help in monitoring user interactions with
    Eclipse parts that don't otherwise support introspection.
    Examples are provided for non-invasive monitoring of user
    interactions with the default and Java text editors (scrolling
    and folding), the console view (scrolling), and the package +
    project explorers (branch expansion and collapsing).

This is released under the Eclipse Public License.  If the Mylar
project would like to incorporate any of this, they're welcome to it!
And any improvements are welcome too.

Brian.

--
  Brian de Alwis | Software Practices Lab | UBC | http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~bsd/
      "Amusement to an observing mind is study." - Benjamin Disraeli

Back to the top