Re: [mylar-dev] 1.0.0 preview builds

Mik Kersten wrote:
Thanks, that's the kind of info I was after.

What seems most likely to me for both your and Willian's case is that a
connector or two were uninstalled or disabled, but the Task List feature was
not, and then the workbench was restarted.  This will happen if you click
"OK" on the Update Manager's prompt to restart the workbench after modifying
the configuration.
Hmm. I don't think I ever installed just a task list. It was either all plugins or no mylar at all. Besides, after restart all connectors were there.

 It could be, of course, a bug in update manager...

 regards,
 Eugene

Back to the top