Re: [mylar-dev] Mylar integrator

Adrian,

Those were options for Mylar's own code. The best option for you is to host your connector yourselves.

I've been suggesting to add links to such external update sites into Mylar's update site. So users could see integrator's update sites automatically when they install Mylar.

 regards,
 Eugene

Adrian Bojani wrote:
We are interested in maylar, and we are working on a connector for our issue tracker system.

We have seen on the mailing list that there are the following options for integrating the sources:

1) Make them available with the release, as Eclipse does. A bit of bloat in
the site zip, but these can be an optional feature on the update site.
2) Make a separate download available with each release (as we do now, but
don't make it easy enough to find).
3) Make it easier and more clear how to check out a tagged release.

How should we submit our connector for next(or a possible) mylar release? (for example if we choose 1) case) ?

Thank you!

Adrian Bojani

Back to the top