Re: [mylar-dev] NullPointerException in JUnit Test

Most of the Mylar's test has to run as Plugin JUnit tests. Which mean they need to have access to the stuff from Eclipse Platform.

Samuel Félix wrote:
I got the Mylar source code through CVS, and i tryied to run a Junit Test in the TracRepositoryConnectorTest.java in the package org.eclipse.mylar.trac.tests, but this test returned a NullPointerException in the line 78

manager.clearRepositories(TasksUiPlugin.getDefault().getRepositoriesFilePath());

My OS is Ubuntu Linux, kernel 2.6, JSE 5.0.07. Eclipse 3.2.

Samuel

Back to the top