[mylar-dev] context manager api

Mik, Rob,

I wonder why context manager, writer and reader classes have files as the only way to load or save context info? They should allow at least work with streams.

Also, I realized that Mylar is very inconsistent when dealing with XML stuff. For instance, context writer is based on SAX API, but Task List is using XML DOM and what is worst is actually exposing that DOM in ITaskListExternalizer API. Note that DOM API will cause creation of lots of temporary classes while saving task list...

 regards,
 Eugene

Back to the top