[mylar-dev] callisto and Mylar 0.6

We are starting to wrap up Mylar 0.6, which will support Eclipse 3.2 final
and Callisto.  A dev build was made available last night and there will be a
build every night until the Thursday AM freeze, at which point we will put
some attention to docs and web site.  The list of bugs left for 0.6 is:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&sho
rt_desc=&product=Mylar&target_milestone=0.6&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&lo
ng_desc=&emailtype1=substring&email1=&order=Importance

I would like to encourage people to try last night's or the upcoming dev
builds with the latest Callisto and report any problems.  Note that Mylar
does not yet have structure or UI bridges for Callisto components such as
WTP, but we have made some improvements for interoperability with J2EE and
other projects types that contain resources and Java elements.

Mik

--
Mik Kersten, http://kerstens.org/mik
Mylar Project Lead, http://eclipse.org/mylar