RE: [mylar-dev] org.apache.xmlrpc

The xmlrpc JAR can not be checked in until we have permission from the EMO,
and I have initiated the request for them to allow us to check it in.  While
the approach of depending on xmlrpc coming from an Apache site would be
ideal, as Eugene points out the most robust and best approach until that
happens is simply to package them in the Trac plug-in.

For now we will need to rely on the external xmlrpc plug-in, and in general
external dependencies will be acceptable in the sandbox (since that's one of
our reasons for having it).  Since it is not obvious how to get it, Steffen,
could you please create a patch for the contributors doc with instructions
like we have for JIRA?  The document is contributing.html and it is in
org.eclipse.mylar.doc.

Regarding the commons classes that we already include (listed by Eugene), I
think we should move them into mylar.core so that the plug-ins that need
them (e.g. mylar.bugzilla, mylar.monitor, mylar.trac) don't need to have
their own copy.  And the goal will be to move this stuff out of mylar.core
into a dependency on an Apache plug-in or update site.

Mik