RE: [mylar-dev] Re: CVS API changes yesterday

Hi Felix,

It's responsible for supplying the keys for attributes that should be stored
for the task (e.g. severity).  Take a look at JiraAttributeFactory, but note
that we probably won't force connectors to implement this if they would not
be storing any attributes besides what's on ITask (which the default
tasklist externalizer will store).

Mik