Re: [mylar-dev] welcome Google Summer of Code students

Mik Kersten wrote:
Please join me in welcoming Jeff and Steffen. We would also like to thank Google for running this great program (http://code.google.com/soc/). Refer to our Wiki page for more information and status of the summer projects, and chime in with ideas on the corresponding bug reports.

  http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylar
 That is really great news for Mylar project.

On a sad note I just find out that Eclipse wiki does not provide rss feeds for the web spaces. :-(

 regards,
 Eugene

Back to the top