[mylar-dev] mylar dev builds and planning

Mik,

Lately we haven't seen much of the announcements like we use to get on Mondays with fixed and planned issues, neither announcements on dev builds.

I wonder if it just because you got busy or there are some other reasons for this?

  Thanks

  Eugene

PS: support for resource unfiltering is still quite disappointing an annoying, I wonder what is the plan to somehow resolve that or roll back to the old behaviour?

Back to the top