[mylar-dev] Persistence of Tasks between Eclipse Sessions

Hi all,

I have a question regarding persistence of tasks between Eclipse
sessions: After writing an implementation of a
AbstractRepositoryConnector, implementing subclasses of
AbstractRepositoryTask etc., I like to see my imported repository
tasks re-appearing after an Eclipse restart.

I noticed that there is a TaskListManager [1] which has
readExistingOrCreateNewList(). Unfortunately, subtasks, the repository
kind and some other information is not saved in tasklist.xml. What is
the recommended way dealing with these problems? Do I have to
implement a special serialization interface?

There was another problem in TaskList [2] which was easy to fix though
(patch attached).

[1] src/org/eclipse/mylar/provisional/tasklist/TaskListManager.java
[2] src/org/eclipse/mylar/provisional/tasklist/TaskList.java

Felix