[mylar-dev] Re: Bugzilla Repository cannot be added

  As promised. Here is a screenshot of the quick and dirty JavaMail-based repository connector supporting pop3, imap and nntp (including auth and crypto).

  Most of the time I spent on building gnu JavaMail provider with nntp support and removing some usage of the URL class in Mylar code.

  I guess there will be some licensing issues with gnu packages, so as last resort it is probably possible to use Jakarta net component for nntp (non JavaMail API though) and Sun's JavaMail jars for pop3 and imap.

  regards,
  Eugene

Eugene Kuleshov wrote:
P.S. Since posts like this involve investigation, I think I need task contexts to start working with newsgroup posts in addition to bug reports ;)
  That is easy. Using Javamail it would be pretty much the same code for pop3, imap or nntp. So, as soon as you confirm that API is stable...

  regards
  Eugene

Back to the top