Re: [mylar-dev] Re: How can I keep the opened file interest

The fact that you've closed editor indicate that you have less interest in that resource and that is what being reflected in the interest levels you see in a Package Explorer view. So, just don't close editors you are working with. after some time you'll get used to that and you'll like it. :-)

  regards,
  Eugene

bin Wang wrote:
Could someone help me this?