[mylar-dev] Architectural antipattern investigation

Hi all,
I downloaded a free tool from IBM Alphaworks called Structural
Analysis for Java (http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/sa4j), and I ran
Mylar throug it.  It can help quite a bit with making sure Mylar stays
maintainable.

I can post what looks like the more major issues / antipatterns as
bugs (such as high coupling between classes), but I can also post them
for any classes/packages in specific if you like as well.  Please
write back and let me know what's important and I'll start posting
soon.  I think it'll help me learn the codebase a little quicker too.
;-)

Thanks!
Jim

Back to the top