RE: [mylar-dev] new dev build available

I recommend waiting until we have the JIRA support working.  It's likely for
there to be additional changes to the extension points.  But I'll post to
the dev list once the extension points are supporting two clients (Bugzilla
and JIRA), and ready to try supporting a third.  The email/RSS one will
likely require us to pull up the local storage and synchronization support
that's still largely in Bugzilla, but we've been hardening that and it is
designed to move up into the repository support.

>   Speaking about UI, there is an issue about creating repository copy
> when url is changed...

Could you elaborate?

>   Also, it would make sense to allow to add repositories from the
> repository choose page of those repository task/query wizards...

That makes sense... but it would involve invoking one wizard from another
since adding a repository is a 2 page wizard.  We could consider making
those wizards insert the add repository wizard pages if that doesn't make
interaction too complex.  Something like a radio on that page that says
"Choose an existing repository" or "Add a new repository".

Mik

Back to the top