Re: [mosquitto-dev] Reload ACL list

fantastic it'w work

<?php
$mystring = "mosquit+";
exec("ps aux | grep \"${mystring}\" | grep -v grep | awk '{ print $2 }' | head -1", $out);
//echo $out[0].PHP_EOL;
exec("kill -1 " .$out[0]);
?>

On 10/18/2015 10:55 AM, Benjamin Cabé wrote:
Hi Carmelo,

ACLs (just like most configuration parameters) are reloaded when you send
a SIGHUP signal to the mosquito process.

Benjamin ­

Le 18/10/2015 10:27, « Carmelo G. » <mosquitto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on