Re: [mosquitto-dev] endless loop if configure bridge

Hi Christoph

Thanks for reply.

I want to use HAProxy as load balancer, and I want to put the three brokers behind the load balancer.
then the user could receive the message from broker even user subscribe just only a single public IP. And the important is that even one broker down, the other could serve to the client well.

But as now, I received so many endless repeated messages from brokers, which is not I want.

Is there a way to build a cluster of brokers, and put them behind one load balancer?

Regards,
Wang