[mosquitto-dev] Testing WS connection on test.mosquito.org

Hi,

I’m testing my MQTT client (hbmqtt) with tests.mosquito.org in order to test websocket connection. Currently I’m connecting to test.mosquito.org:8080, but nothing comes back (no CONNACK) after the CONNECT message I send.
I’ve tested the client successfully with hivemq public instance. Is test.mosquito.org currently available for receiving websocket connection ?

Nicolas.

Back to the top