[mosquitto-dev] Query

I need to install MQTT broker on my Gateway device,

It is an embedded device with support of linux and total memory of 130 MB.

I am thinking of installing Mosquitto broker.

I need to know below specs.

Which run time environment is required to install mosquitto?

How much ram it needs if I need to connect 100 producers and subscribers. ?

Disclaimer: This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html internally within TechMahindra.