Re: [mosquitto-dev] Flow Control / Flow Limiting

Hi Christoph,

If you'd have asked me, I would have said that the broker implement
rate limiting on its outgoing messages but not incoming, and the same
for the client library. It looks as though this isn't true for the
broker, I'm not sure why. I agree it's the correct behaviour, please
file a bug and we'll get it on the list for 1.5.

Cheers,

Roger