Re: [mosquitto-dev] Advice needed (long, sorry)

Yes Stefano,

only connect (via TLS). No message sent and no disconnections. We want to isolate the effects of linux parameter tuning because having more than a single variable makes it difficult. We want to be sure that there is not another reason except server resources (ram, cpu...) that makes impossible to have more concurrent connections.

Kindest regards.