[mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto Bug with Ping

Hi,
I have these situation and I think that probably there is a bug in
mosquitto:
I have two socket from a microcontroller that connect to the broker:
-the first socket is binded with port 1883 in the microcontroller and
connect to the port 1883 with the broker with clientID 'GW003'
-the second is binded with port 1800 in the microcontroller and connect
to the port 1883 with the broker with clientID 'GW003cmd'

I use the first socket only for publish. And the second only for
subscribe.
Each second i publish a message from GW003 and i send a ping from
GW003cmd waiting for some message to arrive.

However i see that when I ping mosquitto see that i'm pinging from GW003
and not GW003cmd and so after some time it
disconnect GW003cmd.

I verified that if i subscribe to some topic mosquitto con distinguish
beetween GW003 and GW003cmd.

Back to the top