Re: [mosquitto-dev] strange disconnect being received

Hi Pierre, is your production server behind a proxy (haproxy, for instance)? I had a similar problem that was solved changing the haproxy timeouts to a greater value.

El 04/02/2015 21:42, "Roger Light" <roger@xxxxxxxxxx> escribió:
Hi Pierre,

>From mosquitto.h you can see that the return code 7 is
MOSQ_ERR_CONN_LOST, which means the client thinks the broker dropped
the connection. Are you sure the staging and production servers are
the same?

Cheers,

Roger