Re: [mosquitto-dev] Is there anyway to subscribe clients/bridge DISCONNECT?

From the example mosquitto.conf file:

# Choose the topic on which notification messages for this bridge are

# published. If not set, messages are published on the topic

# $SYS/broker/connection/<clientid>/state

#notification_topic

If you set a client-id for the bridge connection, I would think you would see the state change.  Does this help?

From: mosquitto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mosquitto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Yu-Lun Shih
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 5:44 AM
To: mosquitto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

*** Exercise caution. This is an EXTERNAL email. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected email. ***

Hi all,

I have noticed that the broker starting with debug option "-v" it will print some clients/bridges connect/disconnect events and I want to "Is there any way to subscribe those events?"

All I want to do is when someone drop it's connection I could know and WILL message seems like to be worked only with "clients" but no broker in bridge mode.

Thanks!

YuLun Shih

Back to the top