Re: [mosquitto-dev] Approximate availability date for Mosquitto v1.3.4 on Eclipse?

Hi Ian,

That's good to hear. Realistically speaking, it's likely to be the new year before the 1.4 release. There are both bug fixes to make and administrative tasks to complete, and I'm reminded that Christmas is fast approaching!

Regards,

Roger