Re: [mosquitto-dev] Inflight Message issue with Mosquitto

Are you sure it's actually using your config file?
Try and change the listening port, and see if you're actually getting your config applied.

Note: max in flight messages is probably not the setting you are looking for for storing
messages for offline subscribers.

Cheers,
Karl P