De : mosquitto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mosquitto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de jerome moliere
Envoyé : vendredi 19 septembre 2014 14:59
À : mosquitto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto inside NuttX

Hi all,

This is my first post here , sorry if the question sounds silly.

I am designing a connected watch, hardware reasons may induce me to change froma powerful Cortex ARM 5 to a Cortex ARM 3 running NuttX (not Linux). Do you have successful feedback from such use case ?

I compiled Mosquitto inside my Debian and the source code does not have many dependencies but I prefer to ask for your expert support..

Kind regards and thanks for this tremendous small piece of software

--
J.MOLIERE - Mentor/J

Back to the top