Re: [modeling-pmc] New Modeling Project Branding

I like the second one. And I think the tile size is ok (in particular if the logo is down sized).

-Henrik

Zitat von Ed Merks <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

A friend of mine in Berlin is a graphic designer and I was thinking,
given we have a nice new Eclipse logo, maybe it's time to update the
modeling project's logo as well.

What do you folks think of these?

Of course we'll need board approval for derivatives of the Eclipse
logo, but I thought I'd collect opinions about it first.

Regards,
Ed

Dr. Henrik Rentz-Reichert

PROTOS Software GmbH
Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1
D-80992 München

Geschäftsführung: Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Schütz, Dr. Henrik Rentz-Reichert
Registergericht: München HRB 115580

Phone: +49-89-624185-0
Fax: +49-89-624185-49

hrr@xxxxxxxxx