Re: [modeling-pmc] New Modeling Project Branding

Hi,

I like the second one, but the tiles are too big imho.
Does the logo come with the name also or is it only an icon or will
there be two variants?

Cheers,
Maximilian

Am 02.07.2014 12:11, schrieb Ed Merks:
> Hi,
>
> A friend of mine in Berlin is a graphic designer and I was thinking,
> given we have a nice new Eclipse logo, maybe it's time to update the
> modeling project's logo as well.
>
> What do you folks think of these?
>

> Of course we'll need board approval for derivatives of the Eclipse logo,
> but I thought I'd collect opinions about it first.
>
> Regards,
> Ed

Dr. Maximilian Kögel

Software Engineer / Consultant / General Manager
EclipseSource Munich

Email: mkoegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://eclipsesource.com/munich
Mobil: +49 176 223 619 18
Phone: +49 89 21 555 301 - 0
Fax: +49 89 21 555 301 - 9
Skype: maximilian.koegel

EclipseSource München GmbH
Agnes-Pockels-Bogen 1
80992 München

General Managers: Dr. Jonas Helming, Dr. Maximilian Kögel
Registered Office: Sailerstraße 5, 80809 München, Commercial Register
München, HRB 191789

--
Maximilian Koegel

EMFStore and EMF Client Platform Project Lead
http://emfstore.org
http://emfcp.org

Email: maximilian@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: maximilian.koegel